Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just a few random pictures


Both of these pictures are taking in the front of our house. You can't see much of it but thats it!




This is a normal day in the life of my kids. They only look innocent!
Bryan wanted to wear his robe. So I had to find something to make do for Tayela.


Getting ready to go to church. This pic
is an older one.




I finally got some film develpoed. These pictures are some older ones but there are also recent ones. So hopefully you all enjoy. My kids have grown up so much. And I finallly figured out how to do this the right way! Took me long enough. Lets just say...........I am not a computer person. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You have the cutest kids ever!! I love all the pics!

Blain&Deedra said...

Your kids are adorable. Blain says Hi!