Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Polar Express!

Well tonight is the night! Yes we are going on the Polar Express. This is what Bryan asked for for his birthday. He has been asking me every night before he goes to sleep if tonight was the night that the train was going to come. I ordered the tickets back in August. So YEAH it's finally here. Tayela has even realized that she gets to go and ride the train and see SANTA! It's fun, and I am excited because my kids are excited, and to make things even better......there is actually snow! Anyways I will update with pictures when I get them. HAHA who know when that will be. Hopefully sooner than later.

3 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

Have fun, Polar Express is awesome for the little kids! Be prepared!!! Its been snowing non-stop for the past couple of days here!!!! Its cold!!!

Krystin said...

how awesome! i've heard that is one of the neatest things to do around christmastime! have fun! you will have to let me know how it goes and maybe our family will go next year.

Alicia said...

So... how was it? I've been wondering ever since I saw you at WalMart.