Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where does the time go?











Really that is my question. Where does the time go? Does anyone have a answer for me? Kambria is already a month old! I just can't believe it. The time does fly when you have three little somebodies to care for. I really just can't believe how fast the days go by. They are filled with lots of fun things and many funny and memorable moments. I absolutely love and adore all of them. They are just amazing to me. I love and am so grateful that I am able to be a mother and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I mean really who could trade these three adorable kids?

4 comments:

The Fish Family said...

Your kiddos are so adorable. I can't believe that your baby is already a month old!! She is very cute. You and Scott do good work ;) Glad to see you are doing so well. Talk to ya soon.

janae said...

Ditto to that one. Being a mom is the BEST! Kids are so much fun. And yours are seriously adorable!

Emilie said...

They are adorable. And I think Kambria might be going for a different look than Brian and Tayla. So cute!
We miss our walks to the park :)

Alicia said...

They really are so dang cute!