Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Candid Camera

I took the kids to my backyard to try and get a decent picture for my wall. You know until I can get with Luanne to get good ones. anyways here you go.




























now I learned a couple of things from this. 1) I am NOT a photographer. 2) Kids do not like to sit still. 3) Now I know why you always see the parent in the background jumping around, clapping their hands, and making noises. and 4) my kids are pretty stinkin cute! But hey that just might be cause they are mine!



5 comments:

LuAnne said...

Call me ANYTIME!!! I'd love to take their pics :)

Adam and Samantha said...

No they are pretty dang cute!! I've given up on trying to take nice pictures, it just doesn't work!

Katie Bell said...

Hi Shandi,
We actually have both 6 month and 2t clothes! Send me your email and I will email you some pics of what we have. Hope you and your family are doing well...you can email me at katherineohaco@gmail.com

Adam and Samantha said...

Hey I got your message about camping, we would love to but we are going to be in Pennsylvania for about a week right during that time, but thanks for the invite!!

Kourtney Dawn said...

They are so darn cute, I love how chubby Kambria is, I LOVE chubby babies!!!