Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bryan!

Okay!!!! Today we are going to talk about Bryan!!! Bryan is going to turn 5 in December!! Honestly I can't believe it! any ways in the last few months Bryan has accomplished alot! So I just wanted to mention a few more so for myself than anything else. So Bryan, you have been able to write your own name now for about a year! And now you are so very determined to start writing that you have given yourself homework! Yes I did say YOU gave yourself homework! you sit down and practice writing your ABC's and your numbers. And you are doing a fantastic job! Bryan is getting very good at identifying letters and numbers and I know will do excellent in school next year!
Bryan you are a very determined kid!!!!! The other day you asked me to teach you how to tie you shoe. So I showed you and helped you a few times. And for the rest of the day INSTEAD of playing you sat the all day and "tied" your shoe. At the end of that day you DID IT! All by your self. You showed your dad when he got home and from then on we can no longer help you! Good job! Let's see....... Oh another big one That MOM was super excited about! You finally gave in to wiping your own bum! I know its kind of gross but I did the Happy Dance that day! Thank you for accomplishing that one!
So onto other things.......
Bryan has been plaing soccer and LOVES it. His team name is the Red Hots. And he was SOOO excited because his team color is red. That is his favorite color. He is doing really good. He has scored a couple of goals.... but mostly it's run up and down the field and try not to run over the whole herd of kids running to kick this little soccer ball. It is alot of fun to watch. We love you Bryan, and I Hope you stay like you are and always be determined to accomplish everthing in life! Soccer Boy he is # 2
Warming up before the game.

One of his cutest fans!!


And this is you and the other cute fan!



2 comments:

Tawni said...

goodness, I can't believe Bryan is almost 5!!! Yikes! He is so big and way too smart! But I love him to death and he love me cuz I'm his favorite!

{kim} said...

Bryan is awesome in preschool, and I know he will do great next year in school. You're such a good mom for teaching him all those things