Tuesday, December 1, 2009

That the way things happen on the Polar Express!

So we did it again!! We got to go on the polar express. Sorry there are a lot of pictures. But oh well. Here is the family waiting for the train to arrive!! (click on it to make it bigger)
the girls!

the Boys!


andon (my brother) and Jori and their boys went with us this year!



SISTERS!! TOO CUTE!




The kids all squished into the one window to see the North Pole.






My kids knew what was next.............. Santa coming through the DOOR!!!



Even Kambria was ready for him!



My kids getting their Bell from santa!


The kids showing off their bell!



And that's the way things happen on the Polar Express!!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Aw.. The polar express is so much fun! Your kids are too cute!

lynnissa said...

they look so cute! did you cute tayela's hair? it looks super cute in the pictures.

Tawni said...

OH these are so cute!!! I love the sister picture, which reminds me that I need to blog our incredibly awesome sister pictures! Woot i'll try to do that manana!