Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Catching UP!

Well here is an update for the Larsen Family. Bryan had his 4th birthday!!!! I can't believe that I have a 4 year old. He has gotten so big and is really very smart and is a wonderful big brother!! We love you Bryan. Then... We made it through Christmas..... we had a great family get together for Scott's family on Christmas Eve. We started that day with an ultra sound and got to see our baby. Then we went straight to the Church for our nephews baptism. Then that night we had dinner with all the family and some of the cousins. It was alot of fun and the kids got to run around like crazy little chickens. It was a fun and enjoyble time. Sorry I would put the pictures in but my computer is being complicated. Now for christmas morning...we wake up, our kids open their presents.......you know the fun stuff. Santa brought our kids these really awesome bean bag chairs.....best investment ever!!!!!!!!! Then we went and had breakfast at Scott's parents house. Opened some more presents and then we were off to my parents house in Joe City! We get there and of course open some more presents. It was alot of fun and very enjoyable. So now on to new years... nothing to exciting. We played games at Scott's sisters house until about 9 and then we came home the kids went to sleep and Scott and I watched the movie Hancock. Happy new year! So the next day The 2nd of Jan. was our annivesary. Happy Anniversary Scott!! Its been a wonderful 5 years. We had a good day. It started by taking our kids to breakfast at denny's and it was yummy food. Then we came home and just relaxed for a while. Scott helped his sister and her husband take shingles off their house. Then that night we had a good family dinner at home. Planned a family camp out in our living room and watched the movie enchanted together. I had a wonderful time. I think it was awesome to spend most of the day and night all together as a family. So that was the holidays for us in a nutshell. Now on to more exciting things. Our next..........a new baby. I had my apointment today. I am 36 weeks and could be ready to go anyday. So I will keep all of you updated on that. And sorry I really do have pictures but like I said my computer is being complicated. so I will try again later.

3 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

good luck with the new baby!!

janae said...

I can't believe you are so close! For your sake I hope the baby comes a week or so early. Not three days late like my third. Those were miserable days, and I honestly hope that you are spared. Good luck!!

Emilie said...

That sounds like a great way to spend the holidays! Good luck with the new baby! Can't wait to hear the news!! :)