Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Wind......oh the wind

This is Bryan....... washing the car.............

This is Tayela.....washing the car.......

This was Bryan and Tayela resting up
so they could wash the car.
(look out the back window...... the wind storm!)

This is the view from our car window......
(The picture doesn't even do it justice)

This is one of the windstorms that happens oh lets say
every other day here..... okay I might be exaggerating
a little bit..... it's every 3 days okay! I know there are many
of you who also get to experience this wind. But some of you
don't and are probably thinking oh they always complain about
the wind. Well....... you come spend a day with me. Then you will
see what I am talking about. You will see why we all hybernate until
it is done blowing. We only brave the wind if we absolutly have to.
So back to the top of this post.... My kid will be washing my car all
the time if the wind keeps coming. Good thing the still think its fun!



































1 comment:

janae said...

Oh WOW!! The pictures look awful to me, I can't even imagine what it must be like if the pictures don't do the wind storms justice. Sam has told me about them, but I've never been in Winslow during a wind storm. I'm not sure if I'm missing out, though!