Friday, March 27, 2009

Listen to your little ones


Have you ever wondered why we are always told to be like our little ones? Well today as I was running some arrands Bryan asked me if I wanted to hear him sing a song about Jesus. So I said sure, Bryan is always making up his own songs about everything, sometimes I admit i have so many things going through my mind that i don't always listen. Today I did. This is what he was singing....." I love Jesus, I want to be like Jesus, so I can have his power. I listen to the Prophets so I don't get lost. But when I do Jesus is always with me. I love Jesus....." He kept going on and on. But really wow. I mean It really makes me wonder how much they know and again I realize why they are so special. I am definatly blessed to have them in my life.

2 comments:

Krystin said...

that is so sweet, and so true! they are seriously closer to Heaven than we think. I can't believe how big your little one is getting. all your kids are so adorable!

The Brimhall's said...

Oh my, he is darling. He is the way he is because you are a great mom! I love when Brekken makes up songs. They are not spiritual songs, more silly songs. I get to hear words like poop and bum. How is the new babe?