Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Before I forget......

Scott and I got to play on a co-ed softball team this summer and it was pure awesomeness!!!! ( had to out that in there for Bryan) We really did have a great time! Our team was Henling Tech. Scott hit several home runs!!! And always came home saying Man that was so much fun I am glad we played! I some times had a good hit... but mostly I would swing the bat hoping for this awesome hit and it would go something like this... SWING, dink.....dink,dink, dink. Turned out to be more like a bunt. SO Then I would have to get them legs going so I could make it to first base. But I loved it and can't wait until next summer! Oh And we were the league Champions!! So therefore I now have 5 softball championships! Thanks everyone for putting up with us Larsens you all did great and really it was so much fun!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I love the picture of you guys on the header! You all look so good together.

lynnissa said...

All I have to say is that I'm glad I'm on Scott's team! ;) It was fun!

{larissa} said...

I loved playing with you guys. it was such a fun team!!!

Jamie said...

Nice! I have heard all about your softball team! I suck so bad and am terrified of the ball! Way to get out there and play!