Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lake Powell Vacation!

This is our lake powell vacation! We set up camp, play games, play in the water, sit and relax, play on the boats and Jet ski, play in the dirt, and eat. So enjoy the pictures and I might have some more soon.















One of the many things scott made in the sand.





here is a funny face he made... and two seconds after I took the picture is broke.






Scottie cooking breakfast!







The ducks came every morning just so the kids could feed them.








Kambria hanging out with my mom.








Bryan playing with my cousin Max. they had so much fun together.









Aunt Tori
























The dinosaur that Scottie and his Cousin Joseph Ricks made. This guy didn't fall apart. He was pretty cool!




















our last post is all about our Utah trip. Read it if you like.









7 comments:

lynnissa said...

Those sand creations are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I need to go to Lake Powell, it looks like you guys had so much fun! I had no idea Scott was so gifted playing with sand! ;-)

(Tamra)

Tawni said...

it's about time you updated! I love all the pics from your utah trip and lake powell, even though you had zero of aunt tawni! uhg... actually you can see my arm in one of the pictures but that's about the extent of my appearance. I'm so glad you guys were able to come to the lake this year! It was so much fun! Love ya!

{kim} said...

How the heck did they build that dinosaur?? That was awesome! Looks like a ton of fun!

Jori Mosier said...

Fun! Wish we could have been there.

janae said...

Those sand sculptures are amazing! Holy cow. I'm so glad we got to see you so much this last weekend. You and Scott are so much fun!

Adam and Samantha said...

You guys are reallly good at making those things in the sand...that's really impressive_Adam