Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here we GO!!!!!!

So Here we go!!1 Here comes all of the blogs that I am behind on!! We will start with the first of the many events! Bryan's 5th Birthday!! Which was a month ago.... anyways Bryan wanted a Knight and Dragon birthday party so that is what we did.
Here is his cake that I made for him. This dragon took me like 2 hours to do. He better have loved that cake!
here is Bryanposing with the cake. Telling the WORLD that yes he is officially 5!!!!! Now he asks me everyday..... So is tomorrow the day that I get to go to kindergarten? and my answer never changes. Poor guy!

My sister tori drew this awesome dragon so we could play "pin the FIRE on the dragon"! It was awesome and the kids loved it!


The gang!!!
all the boys got these blow up swords to fight the dragon that you see sitting there. I was the lucky on e to sit behind the dragon when they were fighting it! They hit hard!! the girls that were there got Princess stuff.. Get it??? Knights..... Dragons..... Princesses!!!

so there you have the quick re-cap of Bryan's 5th Birthday!! I still can NOT believe that I have a 5 year old. But I absolutely adore him and love him sooo much. he is the best helper and the best big brother to his sisters. Some of my favorite things about Bryan are ...... the fact that he will not. i repeat WILL NOT go to bed with out reading his scriptures and saying his prayers. He is a great example to me!! He Loves to help me with cleaning... Vacuuming in particular. Like I said before...He is a great help and loves his sisters and they love him. he is quite the little entertainer. Loves to make everyone happy and have a good time!!!! And my favorite for sure is..... He still loves me and his daddy!!! AND he tells us everyday all day long!!!! I love you too Bryan.




3 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

That cake is awesome. Way to go supermom! What a fun birthday!

janae said...

Pin the fire on the dragon?! That is so creative! I'm impressed. :)

Jamie said...

that is some talent! The cake looks like it was HARD to make! Good job! I am already wondering what kind to make for Peter's 2nd birthday... I am sure it will be easier than that one :)