Friday, January 15, 2010

WHEW!!!!

So I know that it has been a while and I am sooo far behind on my posting! But that is just the way my life has been these last couple of weeks. To start off the Holiday season we had Brayn's 5 birthday! yes I do have a 5 year old. Then we had Christmas. then New Year's. Then Our 6th Anniversary. Coming this week Kambria's 1st birthday. so when I actually have the time to sit and Download pictures of all these fun and eventful activities I will do so.

I know all of you are thinking WELL What does she do all day!!! I do nothing! Just kidding. I have my kids plus an extra. I sometimes am in charge of pre-school. We do craft day, and playgroup. And this past week WAS CRAZY!! Tayela was super sick! She Threw up from FRIDAY until TUESDAY! Which equalls Doctors visits and the ER and tired and Cranky girl, Plus two CRAZY boys who can't sit still...Plus a teething baby who only wants to be held. What does all of this equal??? ANSWER------- NOTHING GETS DONE! WHEW !! Now I feel better!

3 comments:

Tawni said...

Good job super mom! I'm proud to call you family

janae said...

I'm definitely not wondering what you do all day - in fact, I'm fairly certain that you probably do exactly what I do all day. And boy can it be tough!! :)

Blain&Deedra said...

I have extras too and it just seems that there is never enought time to do anything, but then I can't really put a finger on what I do exactly. LOL