Friday, September 12, 2008

I finally started a blog!!

So I finally took it upon myself to start a blog. But you will have to forgive me because there will be no pictures for a while. So just to catch up on things that have been going on. Let's see here where do I start? Okay so in June Scott and I moved from Flagstaff to Winslow. Scott got a job with the Winslow School District as a Computer Tech. We bought a house in August and we are finally getting things put together and its starting to feel like it is ours! Bryan and Tayela go to Pre-School for about 30 minutes every day! Thanks Virginia. And they love it!! Bryan is starting to learn how to wirte his name so thats a big thing for him, and everytime he see's the letter B he says "look mom a bump and a bump!" I have to then say and what letter does a bump and a bump make? He then yells a B!!!! It really funny. Anyways Bryan will be 4 in December and Tayela is 18 months old! They grow to fast. We will be expecting our third baby around the end of January or the fisrt of February. So that is our news for now.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Hello Larsen Family!!! It's so great to see you and hear what you are all up to. So glad to hear everything is going well. Blogs are such a great way to stay in touch, so we look forward to hearing about the goings on in your lives. :) Feel free to check out our blog it's paigelunny.blogspot.com.

Emilie said...

I love it! Its fun to keep in touch this way and see your growing kiddos. How are you feeling??

Jamie said...

Yea! I am excited to find your blog! Ours is jamieandbryanhays.blogspot.com I hope you guys are enjoying life and we miss you here in flag! :)

Craig & Lisa said...

Hey there Larsens. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up the other sunday when we were in Winslow, but you guys gave great talks. Anywho, take care and check out our blog at hardy-nonsense.blogspot.com