Friday, September 26, 2008

Just another week!

So this week was pretty much like all the others. Just a few acceptions. Lets see here. I am finally getting over a kidney infection which was due to the fact that I am Pregnant. I am finally starting to show a little bit so I am in the phase of no clothes to wear. I only have about 4 months to go!!! I think that we might have decided on a name for our new girl. Lets see what else. Oh my sister Tori had pink eye and we gladly avoided that one! She is better now and we get to go watch her in the Joseph City Volleyball Tournament. GO TOE! Tayela had to get shots this week but I think that she is done now. Thank goodness. She is one grumpy girl when that happens. And last but not least Bryan sliced his finger yesterday on the blender blade. He was totally freaked out because it instantly started bleeding. It wasn't just a little blood either it was alot. So he is screaming his head off, scares his sister to death. She is screaming cause she has now had a glimpse if the bloddy finger and I am there trying to calm Bryan and Tayela down. Trying to wash his finger to see the damage. It was a good fight. But we finally get the finger washed kids calmed down and we waited for Scott's mom to come have a peek. Any ways finger is fine we did the liquid bandaid and water proof tape to hold it together. WERE GOOD. So I think that was all the extra activities that went along with the normal running around or whatever else we do.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like you guys are busy busy!! Sounds like fun though!

Alicia said...

What a rodeo! Way to save the day!

And a kidney infection? Ow!!! You poor thing.