Monday, September 29, 2008

So a quick up date for those of you who know Tori. We went and watched the Volleyball Tournament and what can you say She did great!!! She is a awesome hitter. I wish I was that tall when I played. But any ways they ended up winning the whole thing. Yes Joseph City is still #1!!!! She also made the all tournament team. Good job TOE!!! So this Sunday was the primary program and Bryan is a Sunbeam so he got to be part of it. He was so funny to watch. He was sitting by a little girl, who is actually his cousin, but they were sitting there flying their papersin the air or playing with the chairs in front of them. Trying there best to stay intertained. They finally got to the part we he got to say his line. He has been waiting for a long time to get to talk in church. So he get's up there says his part and is a happy as can be. By the way he was the only sunbeam to say his part all by himself. Sorry I just had to throw that in there. Anyways it was a really good program and I still can't beleive that I have a kid in the primary! It make's us feel really old. Silly I kow but it does.

7 comments:

Tara Tenney said...

Holy cow! I am so excited that you wrote on my blog. When is your due date? I am so excited for you. Congrats on moving to Winslow, isnt it so nice to have a home now? You guys all looks so great, maybe I will see you at the jo city heber game in a couple of weeks. Take care!

Brittany, Kris, Kaylee, and Maizy said...

Shandi, well, I stumbled on your blog from someone else's. Hope you don't mind! Congrats on having a new one on the way and moving to Winslow. Sounds like things are going pretty good! Our blog is krisandbrittany.blogspot.com. Blogging is fun and lets me have a glimpse of what is happening in everyone's lives! Enjoy!

The Sauls said...

Hey. I am so glad to know you blog so now we can still watch each others families grow! How are you liking it? I bet it is fun to have a house. I can't believe you are having a girl! How exciting. And the good news is that you already have girl stuff! :) Too bad it is almost opposite seasons huh! Jaxon and Brett are that way too. :) There is aways a good excuse to buy more girl stuff! Congrats!

Krystin said...

Look at your adorable family! And congrats with the one on the way! I don't know how I found your blog, but I hope you don't mind me coming across it.
- yay for joe city... still kickin!

Katie Bell said...

Hey! This is Katie Bell (Miller) I found your blog somewhere,,,I can't remember. But your little family is so stinkin cute!

Dayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dayna said...

hahaha so i didn't realize you had already found my blog until after i had posted a comment telling you my address. i'm a dork! lol i'm glad to see you guys are doing so good. and congrats on expecting a girl! :)