Thursday, August 12, 2010

First day of Kindergarten!

Bryan is FINALLY in school!!! And I only say it like that because he has been asking since the last school year got out if tomorrow was the day he gets to go to school!!! So it is not because I couldn't wait to get him out of the house it is because I was sooooo sick of the Tomorrow question!!! So yes Folks I am now officially old enough to have a kid in KINDERGARTEN!!! Here is Bryan in the Outfit that he had picked out since the week before School started. His shirt says :PIZZA, the Ninja Food" he loves it.
He is my Handsome man showing off his killer backpack!

This one was way to cute! I don't know who was more excited. They were walking as fast as they could to get to the assembly.



This is at the assembly where all of the teachers take turns and call their students and then they go to their classrooms.


Bryan snuck in the classroom before I could get there. So His Teacher had to call him out so I could get this picture.

This is Brekken! I was so glad that Bryan and him are in the same class.

Here is our group shot just before we sent Bryan to his class for good.

Tayela was sad that she couldn't stay with Bryan. So we fixed that problem by going to buy a slushy. Bryan is soo excited for the school year and he has great teachers. His teacher is Mrs. Corum and his aid is Mrs. Turley. Have a great year at school Bryan!!!








3 comments:

Tawni said...

it still blows my mind that he's in school! He looked so dang cute! Also, I know I say this everyday but your girls are adorable, i miss them... Love you!!!

Jamie said...

I agree with Tawni. Crazy. I am glad I got to see you a little while we were in Az! Your kids are so cute. I hope Bryan like kindergarden! (who wouldn't?!)

Blain&Deedra said...

Just wanted to let you know I went private, email me if you want an invite: cheeka_1885@yahoo.com