Thursday, October 16, 2008

So these last couple of weeks have been fun. I guess nothing to exciting. Lets see Bryan and Tayela decorated our house for Halloween and had a blast doing it. They both got Halloween shirts to wear for the season and Bryan's has a skeleton on it and loves to "scare" everyone who see's it. Then Tayela just does everything her brother does and it is very funny. I have finished makeing Bryans costume. He is going to be Peter Pan and Tayela is his Tinkerbelle. I am really excited about it. I guess you have to do the cute stuff while they let you. So for my birthday I get to take to totally cute kids around to Trick-or-Treat. What more can you ask for! So we are getting settled in our home. Trying every once and a while to do the small things that make it ours! I still haven't painted. I want to but then I don't so I guess eventually I will do that. So the lastest thing my kids have been doing is really kind of funny. It gets really old fast but you can't help but laugh. So Tayela will be crying and so Bryan being a good brother will come up and pretend to run into something.( the couch or a wall) Anyways this makes Tayela start to giggle and cry at the same time, which eventually turns into both the kids busting up laughing so hard that they can't even get themselves to stand up. Then Tayela will continue so do this high pitched squeel so Bryan will again run into something and it starts the whole thing over. Like I said its very funny then frustating because of the screaming but you just can't stop laughing. Let's see what else..... Oh Scott went quail hunting with my dad and brother. I think he had a good time. I belieive it was his first quail hunt and he did a good job. He got the first bird and the most so I guess you can't complain to much. Then he slaughtered both my dad and DJ in a game of 500. So he ended up winning to milkshakes to top everything off. Scott started coaching Jr. High wrestling on Tuesday. I think it will be great for him to do that. He will make an awesome coach. Although that means I won't see him as much for the next 2 months but the kids and I will be okay! And just love daddy for those couple of hours that he is home! Well I think thats about all I have to say. One of these days I will have a funny story to tell like some of you other bloggers, for for now this is what you get. Oh and sorry there are no pictures I don't own a digital camera( I know I know old fashioned right?) But I will get some on here soon. So every one have a great day!

2 comments:

janae said...

That is so cute of your kids!! I love it! :)

Craig & Lisa said...

Good job on the quail hunting!!