Monday, October 20, 2008

Gotta love them kids!

So this is my second try for this blog. My computer froze earlier so I am doing this again. On Friday we had a fun adventure!! So we are all here having a nice evening at home. I was starting to cook some dinner and the Kids were watching Enchanted, and Scott was trying to find the BYU football game on the Internet. Anyways... Bryan takes off running for the bathroom. He comes out and starts watching the movie again. Normal right? So while Scott and I are in the Kitchen getting the table set and cheese graded and all that fun stuff. I realize that Tayela is missing. She is not watching the movie. So I go and find her. Well this precious little girl is in the bathroom. (Bryan did not close the door or the TOILET LID!) I find Tayela with a rag in her hands and her hands in the toilet! Yes this girl was just trying to clean the toilet for us and she was full of smiles and so very proud of herself. I of course was completely disgusted and yelled at Scott to come here now! She was soaked from head to toe in lovely toilet water! Our bathroom floor was flooded with toilet water. Scott comes in and starts laughing and then tells his daughter "Tayela no that's bad..... that's REALLY YUCKY!!! " I had already told her that this was very nasty! So of course she starts crying and feeling really bad. I then threw her in the bathtub and got her all cleaned up, and Scott cleaned the bathroom floor. Somewhere in there Bryan comes in WHAT HAPPENED? ME....... YOU DIDN'T CLOSE THE DOOR!!!! ( It's a good thing he flushed the toilet). So after all this I go back to finishing dinner. Well then I see Bryan run for the bathroom again. Then I hear "MOMMY..... I pooped.......my pants.......!!!!" ME "BIG SIGH OF FRUSTRATION" Scott he all yours. I have to finish dinner. So turns out the poor kid couldn't get his pants unbuttoned. Now here is my complaint. Really people.... when you make clothing for little kids who are learning to go to the bathroom don't make the button an actual button. Make them the snaps so they can very easily get the pants undone so they don't have accidents in the bathroom..... or anywhere else for that matter. So event number 2 taken care of. Well we just made him take a shower anyways. So as Scott is helping Bryan finish getting dressed and in his pj's Scott starts busting up... He is back there giggling with Bryan. So then I hear, hey Shandi how do you explain the cactus growing on my face? Bryan I guess had asked Scott why there was cactus growing on his face. And Bryan was very upset that is was there. So that was kind of the Highlight of the last half hour that was so very eventful. So for all of you who wonder what goes on in the Larsen household. There you go! Nothing to exciting..... just the joy of having a almost 4 year old and a almost 2 year old, and all the things they can think of to do!

No comments: