Thursday, October 23, 2008

update on my dad and I have been Tagged!

So my dad went to the doctor on monday in showlow. They did alot of testing gave him medications and sent him home. Well the nest day we went to visit and keep grandpa entertained. He was hurting a little bit. Well yesterday he woke up and his lungs and chest were hurting him so my mom took him to Flag to get a second opinion. Good thing. The immediatly put him in the hospital did more testing, and a cat scan. They found 2 bloodclots in his lungs. Which are not life threatning. They later did surgery to put a net in his leg to catch anymore breakage. During the surgery another piece broke off and went to his lungs. He is doing okay kind of having a hard time breathing.....well it hurts him. But is getting better. So thanks for all those ho have had him in your thoughts and prayers.


Okay now for the tag.


4 random things I love about my husband

1- He's all mine and will be forever!!!
2- I absolutely love his giggle when he is playing with our kids.
3- He has told me that he will have 4 jobs before I ever have to go to work. He really loves and supports our family.
4- Everything about him..... he's the best!

4 jobs I've had

1-cashier at speedy's during highschool.
2- Mr. G's pizza and sub maker.
3- Dental Assistant
4- Banquet staff in thatcher.. We decorated for weddings. I loved it!

4 movies I've watched more than once

1- You've got Mail
2- Cars( I can quote the entire movie)
3- Rocky ( I know but Scott loves them so does Bryan)
4- Enchanted

4 TV shows I watch

1- I don't have TV but if I did I would watch HGTV I love those shows. And I would watch the Backyardagains with my kiddos!

4 places I've been

1- Georgia
2- Florida( Walt Disney World)
3- Mexico
4- Japan!

4 places I've lived

1- Thatcher
2- Tucson
3- Flagstaff
4- Winslow

4 of my favorite foods

1- Mexican
2- Grandpa James' home cooking!!!! MMMM.... (he's a southern cooker)
3- Thanksgiving dinner! Does that count?
4- Chicken..... I eat alot of chicken.

4 places I would like to visit

1- Minnesota ( I want to take scott back. That was his mission)
2- Dineyland ( Scott has never been)
3- Hawaii
4- All of the church sites

4 people I tag

1-Emilie
2- Tara
3- Jamie
4- Lisa

2 comments:

janae said...

How scary about your dad! I'm glad they went to Flag and everything is okay now!!

Kristal said...

1st, I hope your dad is doing better. WE went trick or treating there and he said he was ok, but you could tell he wasn't tip top yet.
2nd, TAKE SCOTT TO DISNEYLAND! Holy crap!
3rd, I wish I had a grandpa James to cook southern for me!
oh, and 4th, so glad I found your blog!