Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

So I am really excited for tomorrow. I know it's silly and some people are bothered by Halloween. But I've got to love it. It's my birthday and I get to go and spend the day with my three favorite people ever! All morning long I get to be with my kids and take them to Pre-School all dressed up in their costumes. They are going to be Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. They are so excited to go show the other kids their costumes. Then my sister-in-law is nice enough to take my kids after that so Scott and I can go to lunch! Wow...... lunch by ourselves. AWESOME! Then of course later all of us get to go to the Trunk-or-treat and get the goods. :) I really enjoy the fact that my kids will be happy and excited all day about this, which makes for a good day for me. That's the best birthday present ever... Happy kids and being with my family. Any ways I will get my moms camera and try to post some pics for every one to see. Have a great day and a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I actually wrote your birthday down on my calendar. I never forget it! :)

Hope it's great!

LuAnne said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one :)