Wednesday, March 11, 2009

40 Dollars can go a long way!






















So Tayela's birthday is in about a week and a half and Grandma and Grandpa James sent her a birthday card. In it was 2$ for Tayela cuz she's 2. And then 40$ for me to go shopping for G-ma James to get Tayela what she needed. So that is what I did. I got her 4 shirts, a pair of capri pants, and a Dress with this cute little sweater,and a bow, and 2 giant Flowers to decorate her room. So thanks G-ma and G-pa for that and I think that we spent it well.
So for other things........nothing to exciting......okay there is but I can't tell yet so you all just have to wait. Anyways the kids let me take pics of them to see if we could get some good ones for our wall. Okay so I am not a photographer.... but the kids make them look cute anyways.
And last but not least................... Happy Birthday Tori!!!!!! (tomorrow) You are the coolest littlest sister ever! I hope you have had a awesome 17 years! I love you and hope that you have a great day! And the kiddos say "HAppy BiRthday TOE!!!!"

6 comments:

Tawni said...

1) Those kids are so DANG CUTE!!! Man I love them and I miss them even though I just saw them sunday....
2) I will definatley have to come visit while I'm home for spring break! That, or you can make the trip to see us!
3) "Toe is the coolest little sister ever!!!" GAG! What about me!? I too am your little sister..... but I see how it is. *sniff*
4) What's this exciting news you're keeping from everyone,eh? I really have no clue... so i'll just call you as soon as im done with this little comment.
5)wow I'm so jealous that Tayela got a b-day card from grandma!! Man I love those days when you get that little surprise and open it up to find money! Okay the money is never a surprise... but it's still super fun!
6) Great job with spending that $40 dollars wisely! Tayela is going to look so uber cute in those outfits!
7) Uh... i have no more to say. SO i'm going to wrap this little thing up and call you! Love ya!


Tawni

The Fish Family said...

I love when you get great deals and spend as little money as possible. Especially on kids who grow so dang fast. You seriously have such a beautiful family. Your kiddos are too cute!! I am anxious to hear some exciting news so I might have to be nosey and call you too!! Talk to you soon!

Kay said...

Cute kids! And I love when I can get so much for my money. It makes me feel good to stretch it! ☺

Krystin said...

i LOVE getting to spend money on girls! so much cute stuff to buy... and looks like you had a ton of fun! your kidos are darling! :)

Dayna said...

I love the big flowers!! Wow they are growing so fast! Especially your little one. She is too cute! Can't wait to hear your good news!

Jessica said...

Your kids are so cute! Great way to spend the $40- I'm so excited to start buying all the cute little girl stuff! Can't wait for the good news!