Sunday, March 15, 2009


Well I guess when you have a comment as vague as I was about having good news you get a wide variety of responses. No I am not pregnant. I just had a baby in January, so a little to soon for that one. However my husband decided that it was time to get a bigger car to haul everyone around with and so we got a new car. It is a Mercury Mountaineer. It is a nice car. We have more than enough room for everyone and Bryan and Tayela have enjoyed sitting in the back seat. It seams to fit our family and financial needs. However it does have a few cool things that came with it. Leather seats and those seat warmers. I haven't tried it out but it sounded cool. An automatic seat adjuster thing. So if I push a button the seat moves to my length and if Scott gets in he can auto adjust to where he likes it. It is a cool feature because once you get the seat where you like it someone else drives the car and adjusts everything and you can never find that spot again. So that is all the good news.

7 comments:

Dayna said...

Nice ride! That is exciting! And sorry it took so long to get you added to my blog. I had sent you an invite when I first went private but I spelled your last name wrong. I'm glad we got it figured out! Sorry you've been blocked!!

Emilie said...

I bet that feels great!!

janae said...

Yay for a bigger car! We still only have one car - a mid-sized Toyota Corolla. The carseats fit, but it is tight. We figure if God wants us to have a fourth, he's gonna have to give us a good job so we can afford a mini van! :)

ps. I definitely didn't think you were pregnant!

kristal said...

yay! Congrats. Red SUV's are my fav! WEll, second fav. I want a red old convertible bug, but too many stinkin kids for that, but the second they are all but 2 graduated, I'm gettin it!

LuAnne said...

Nice ride :) New cars are always fun.

Alicia said...

Nice! That looks great!

Anonymous said...

excellent post! this is the kind of information that should be shared across the internet. keep it going! Kudos :)

www.n8fan.net