Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Tayela!

Today is Tayela 2nd Birthday! I cannot believe that she is already 2! I just wanted to post some pictures of her to show everyone just how fun this girlie is. So the picture of her with the pink glasses.........she loves them. We found them at our old rental house. I think she could pull off that look. Don't you? The next one.....well this is how she helps me "fold" the laundry. she puts on as much clothing as she can. This time she decided to go for a "toga" look. Again she pulled off the look. LOL. And it took forever to get her untangled out of all those clothes! Then the last two are of this morning. We make birthday pancakes with candles.....she loved it and had no problem blowing the candles out! (notice in all of these pictures....her lovely hair dew. i promise I do her hair she just gets home and pulls it out.....then of course we get these crazy fros!) We Love you so much Tayela......... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!









2 comments:

janae said...

She is super cute, Shandi! And I *love* those glasses on her!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! Your new car is awesome!