Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My son is going to be famous and Baby Blessings!















this picture is why I say my son is going to be famous! He drew this just from his memory..... our family portrait! Yes yes he did!!! And it is Fabulous!!!! I can totally see the resemblance! So for only being 4 I think its very impressive! LOL. So the line up is Bryan is the blue one then Tayela, the Kambria and then there is me the yellow one, and the green one is Scott. I love it Bryan you did a great job! So if any one wants a family drawing from Bryan just let me know! The other photos of Bryan and Tayela is the aftermath of playing in the chalk and the lovely winslow dirt!


So onto Kambria.........we had her Baby Blessing Sunday March 1st. All of our family.....well most of our family got to be their! Lets see we had my mom and dad. D.J., Tawni and Tori. We had Scott's Family......His mom and dad. Joseph. Isaac and Tera and their kids. Adam and Tara and their kids. Justin and Rachel and their kids. Michael and Sarah and their kids. And Maury and Virginia's family. They are in our ward but is still great to have them there. So all in all it was great to have you all there. Thanks so much for coming! We really love you all and appreciate the support. Scott did a wonderful job with the blessing. It was really beautiful. I am so very grateful that he is able to give these special blessings. I love you Scottie!





3 comments:

janae said...

Congrats on the baby blessing! Kambria is beautiful. And that family portrait is AMAZING!! Seara is only a few months younger and she sure can't draw like that yet. I am super impressed!

Emilie said...

He is quite the artist. I can't believe Tayla's hair!! And Kambria is a cute little princess. Good to "see" you guys!

Dayna said...

Your kids are too cute!